10/06/2008

Sky Girls Character Mini Albums


Before the Strike Witches Ending Collection is released, a momentary return to last year's skintight outfit wearing girls blasting things.


Also, these albums are very good to have because a great majority of the songs on both of them can't be found anywhere else. If there's one way to get someone to pay attention to a musical release, it's to put something on one CD and one CD only. Finally, Celonius28 is glad to have a Saori Goto song or two among our lineup of releases - as well as a second German loli. If this becomes a habit, then we shall see.

Mini Album 1
Torrent
Direct Download

Mini Album 2
Torrent
Direct Download

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, I love how you fill up the gaps left by the other groups. I'm sure I'll enjoy listening to these new releases!
    Greetings from Germany ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I've been looking for the first one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your site by chance. Great!
    I like this series, despite its loli look it has a good history.
    I'll try these. Thanks a lot!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete