6/01/2009

Kagihime Monogatari Eikyuu Alice Rondo Character Song Collection


I can't explain this, I'm afraid. Because I'm not myself, you see.


I'm as much me as I ever was, but I've never been one to pass up on the literature callbacks where appropriate. It's been a while, but an album like this is something the site's really about. Anime from a few years ago, perhaps slightly obscure, getting character song albums released with the best treatment I can provide. (Which, as it turns out, is quite well.)

So, where to begin this curious little tale? Alice in Wonderland motifs, brother complexes, highly concentrated yuri, a woman who shrinks in size and snooping into peoples' personal lives for the sake of completing the MacGuffin. A decent watch if you have the time. Artists on this album include Ai Shimizu, Miyu Matsuki and Masumi Asano.

So, do you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes? (Wait, I think that's the wrong fiction...)

Torrent
Direct Download

1 comment:

  1. This is truly a great place to get these older anime songs..lol

    TY as always =D

    ReplyDelete